Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Labels

Matthew 10: vs 36 to 38 And a man's foes (enemy) shall be of their own household.37He that loveth father or mother more than me , is not worthy of me, and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.38 and he that taketh not his cross (death) and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

When you think of the Kingdom of God, remember all of it is inside you, we are the household that the enemy is in, we label ourselves, mom, dad, sister, brother, wife, husband.....If we love these aspects of ourself and drown out the Christ within, we are not worthy because we are choking out his presence within us. We can look at all what the others are doing, however it is what lives inside that is important. Christ has to be more than mother, Christ has to be more than the father in you, Christ has to be more than anything. We pick up the cross and die (to self) and live HIS LIFE.

No comments: