Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The book of Job

I was reading this quote by Carl Jung today and it hit me like a bolt of lightning. The book of Job is actually about him finding out that he only needed to go inside of himself to find out the answers and not to listen to all the other voices. Here is the quote and it revolutionized me today. I cried with joy when I read this. God can surely use anything!!!!!

Carl Jung said: " Your vision becomes clear when you look inside your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens! In the book of Job, when Job realized that looking for answers from others was only making him feel worse, he turned to spirit and found his way back. I know that every perfect answer comes from God, I can not find it from an outside source, for God lives in me.

No comments: